Bridging the Gap Between Genomics Discoveries and Clinical Care: Nurse Faculty are Key
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–2, March 2011
How to Cite
Jenkins, J., Bednash, G. and Malone, B. (2011), Bridging the Gap Between Genomics Discoveries and Clinical Care: Nurse Faculty are Key. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 43: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01362.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.