Development and Evaluation of an Undergraduate Training Course for Developing International Council of Nurses Disaster Nursing Competencies in China
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 405–413, December 2010
How to Cite
Chan, S. S. S., Chan, W.-s., Cheng, Y., Fung, O. W. M., Lai, T. K. H., Leung, A. W. K., Leung, K. L. K., Li, S., Yip, A. L. K. and Pang, S. M. C. (2010), Development and Evaluation of an Undergraduate Training Course for Developing International Council of Nurses Disaster Nursing Competencies in China. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 405–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01363.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted: June 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.