PROFESSION AND SOCIETY
A Comparative Study of Assessment Grading and Nursing Students’ Perceptions of Quality in Sessional and Tenured Teachers
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 423–429, December 2010
How to Cite
Salamonson, Y., Halcomb, E. J., Andrew, S., Peters, K. and Jackson, D. (2010), A Comparative Study of Assessment Grading and Nursing Students’ Perceptions of Quality in Sessional and Tenured Teachers. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 423–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01365.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Accepted July 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.