HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Retaining Nurses and Other Hospital Workers: An Intergenerational Perspective of the Work Climate
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 414–422, December 2010
How to Cite
Lavoie-Tremblay, M., Paquet, M., Duchesne, M.-A., Santo, A., Gavrancic, A., Courcy, F. and Gagnon, S. (2010), Retaining Nurses and Other Hospital Workers: An Intergenerational Perspective of the Work Climate. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42: 414–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01370.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Accepted: August 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.