PROFESSION AND SOCIETY
Nurse Leader Mentor as a Mode of Being: Findings From an Australian Hermeneutic Phenomenological Study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 97–104, March 2011
How to Cite
McCloughen, A., O’ Brien, L. and Jackson, D. (2011), Nurse Leader Mentor as a Mode of Being: Findings From an Australian Hermeneutic Phenomenological Study. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 43: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2010.01377.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted October 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!