Behaviors and Characteristics of African American and European American Females That Impact Weight Management
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 133–144, June 2011
How to Cite
Capers, C. F., Baughman, K. and Logue, E. (2011), Behaviors and Characteristics of African American and European American Females That Impact Weight Management. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 43: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01393.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Accepted January 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.