Influence of Demographic Factors, Knowledge, and Beliefs on Jordanian Women's Intention to Undergo Mammography Screening
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 19–26, March 2012
How to Cite
Othman, A. K., Kiviniemi, M. T., Wu, Y.-W. B. and Lally, R. M. (2012), Influence of Demographic Factors, Knowledge, and Beliefs on Jordanian Women's Intention to Undergo Mammography Screening. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01435.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted December 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.