Profession and Society
Novice Nurse Productivity Following Workplace Bullying
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 80–87, March 2012
How to Cite
Berry, P. A., Gillespie, G. L., Gates, D. and Schafer, J. (2012), Novice Nurse Productivity Following Workplace Bullying. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01436.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted December 31, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.