HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Nurses’ Practice Environments, Error Interception Practices, and Inpatient Medication Errors
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 180–186, June 2012
How to Cite
Flynn, L., Liang, Y., Dickson, G. L., Xie, M. and Suh, D.-C. (2012), Nurses’ Practice Environments, Error Interception Practices, and Inpatient Medication Errors. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01443.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted February 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.