HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Nurse Staffing Levels Make a Difference on Patient Outcomes: A Multisite Study in Chinese Hospitals
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 266–273, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, X.-w., You, L.-m., Zheng, J., Liu, K., Fang, J.-b., Hou, S.-x., Lu, M.-m., Lv, A.-l., Ma, W.-g., Wang, H.-h., Wu, Z.-j. and Zhang, L.-f. (2012), Nurse Staffing Levels Make a Difference on Patient Outcomes: A Multisite Study in Chinese Hospitals. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01454.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted May 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!