HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Nurses’ Sociodemographic Background and Assessments of Individualized Care
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 284–293, September 2012
How to Cite
Idvall, E., Berg, A., Katajisto, J., Acaroglu, R., Luz, M. D. A. d., Efstathiou, G., Kalafati, M., Kanan, N., Leino-Kilpi, H., Lemonidou, C., Papastavrou, E., Sendir, M. and Suhonen, R. (2012), Nurses’ Sociodemographic Background and Assessments of Individualized Care. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01463.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted July 12, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.