Focus on Increasing Treatment Self-Efficacy to Improve Human Immunodeficiency Virus Treatment Adherence
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 403–410, December 2012
How to Cite
Nokes, K., Johnson, M. O., Webel, A., Rose, C. D., Phillips, J. C., Sullivan, K., Tyer-Viola, L., Rivero-Méndez, M., Nicholas, P., Kemppainen, J., Sefcik, E., Chen, W.-T., Brion, J., Eller, L., Kirksey, K., Wantland, D., Portillo, C., Corless, I. B., Voss, J., Iipinge, S., Spellmann, M. and Holzemer, W. L. (2012), Focus on Increasing Treatment Self-Efficacy to Improve Human Immunodeficiency Virus Treatment Adherence. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01476.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted September 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.