PROFESSION AND SOCIETY
Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices in the Context of a Redevelopment Project in a Canadian Healthcare Organization
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 418–427, December 2012
How to Cite
Lavoie-Tremblay, M., Richer, M.-C., Marchionni, C., Cyr, G., Biron, A. D., Aubry, M., Bonneville-Roussy, A. and Vézina, M. (2012), Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices in the Context of a Redevelopment Project in a Canadian Healthcare Organization. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44: 418–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01480.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted October 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.