Self-Enhancement and Self-Effacement in Reaction to Praise and Criticism: The Case of Multiethnic Youth
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 78–97, March 2008
How to Cite
Suzuki, L. K., Davis, H. M. and Greenfield, P. M. (2008), Self-Enhancement and Self-Effacement in Reaction to Praise and Criticism: The Case of Multiethnic Youth. Ethos, 36: 78–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2008.00005.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!