Anxiety, Remembering, and Agency: Biocultural Insights for Understanding Sasaks' Responses to Illness
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–31, March 2009
How to Cite
Hay, M. C. (2009), Anxiety, Remembering, and Agency: Biocultural Insights for Understanding Sasaks' Responses to Illness. Ethos, 37: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2009.01029.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!