Empathy and Healing: Essays in Medical and Narrative Anthropology. Vieda Skultans. New York, NY: Berghahn Books. 2007. x+282pp.
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 1–4, September 2009
How to Cite
Koss-Chioino, J. (2009), Empathy and Healing: Essays in Medical and Narrative Anthropology. Vieda Skultans. New York, NY: Berghahn Books. 2007. x+282pp. Ethos, 37: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2009.01061.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!