Dobu: Ethics of Exchange on a Massim Island, Papua New Guinea. Susanne Kuehling. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i Press. 2005. xiv+329 pp.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1–3, December 2009
How to Cite
Silverman, E. K. (2009), Dobu: Ethics of Exchange on a Massim Island, Papua New Guinea. Susanne Kuehling. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i Press. 2005. xiv+329 pp. Ethos, 37: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2009.01076.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!