An Exceptional Path: An Ethnographic Narrative Reflecting on Autistic Parenthood from Evolutionary, Cultural, and Spiritual Perspectives
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Rethinking Autism, Rethinking Anthropology: Guest Editors: Nancy Bagatell and Olga Solomon
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 56–68, March 2010
How to Cite
Prince, D. E. (2010), An Exceptional Path: An Ethnographic Narrative Reflecting on Autistic Parenthood from Evolutionary, Cultural, and Spiritual Perspectives. Ethos, 38: 56–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2009.01081.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- 1983 Geochronology and Zoogeographic Relationships of Miocene Hominoidea, 21–26. In New Interpretations of Ape and Human Ancestry. Russell L.Ciochon and Robert S.Corrucini, eds. Pp. 21–26. New York: Plenum.
- 1975 Hominoid-Hominid Heterography and Evolutionary Patterns. In Paleoanthropology: Morphology and Paleoecology. Russell H.Tuttle, ed. Pp. 153–161. The Hague: Mouton.
- New York Times1996 Gorilla at Illinois Zoo Rescues 3-Year-Old Boy. New York Times, August 17(Section 1): 7.
- 1997 New Fossil Ape Locality, Dangar, Hari-Talyangar Region, Siwaliks, Northern India. Journal of Human Evolution 32 (1): 93–97. , and
- 2002 Aquamarine Blue 5: Personal Stories of College Students with Autism. Athens: Ohio University Press.
- 2004 Songs of the Gorilla Nation: My Journey through Autism. New York: Random House.
- 2005 Expecting Teryk: An Exceptional Path to Parenthood. Athens: Ohio University Press.