Narratives of Distinction: Personal Life Narrative as a Technology of the Self in the Everyday Lives and Relational Worlds of Children with Autism
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Rethinking Autism, Rethinking Anthropology: Guest Editors: Nancy Bagatell and Olga Solomon
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 93–115, March 2010
How to Cite
Sirota, K. G. (2010), Narratives of Distinction: Personal Life Narrative as a Technology of the Self in the Everyday Lives and Relational Worlds of Children with Autism. Ethos, 38: 93–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2009.01083.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!