Consent and Discipline in Ecuador: How to Avoid Raising an Antisocial Child
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Mothering as Everyday Practice: Guest Editors: Kathleen Barlow and Bambi L. Chapin
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 369–387, December 2010
How to Cite
Rae-Espinoza, H. (2010), Consent and Discipline in Ecuador: How to Avoid Raising an Antisocial Child. Ethos, 38: 369–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2010.01156.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!