A Politically Committed and Ethically Responsible Anthropology of War. An Anthropology of War: Views from the Frontline. Alisse Waterston, ed. 2009. New York: Bergahn Books. v+191pp.
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–6, March 2011
How to Cite
Sluka, J. A. (2011), A Politically Committed and Ethically Responsible Anthropology of War. An Anthropology of War: Views from the Frontline. Alisse Waterston, ed. 2009. New York: Bergahn Books. v+191pp. Ethos, 39: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2011.01178.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!