Marriage Rights and LGBTQ Youth: The Present and Future Impact of Sexuality Policy Changes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association.
Special Issue: Psychological Anthropology and Adolescent Well-Being: Steps Toward Bridging Research, Practice, and Policy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 526–552, December 2011
How to Cite
Marzullo, M. A. and Herdt, G. (2011), Marriage Rights and LGBTQ Youth: The Present and Future Impact of Sexuality Policy Changes. Ethos, 39: 526–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2011.01204.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Ford Foundation
- Point Foundation
- American University Dissertation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!