“If You Work in This Country You Should Not be Poor, and Your Kids Should be Doing Better”: Bringing Mixed Methods and Theory in Psychological Anthropology to Improve Research in Policy and Practice
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association.
Special Issue: Psychological Anthropology and Adolescent Well-Being: Steps Toward Bridging Research, Practice, and Policy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 455–476, December 2011
How to Cite
Weisner, T. S. (2011), “If You Work in This Country You Should Not be Poor, and Your Kids Should be Doing Better”: Bringing Mixed Methods and Theory in Psychological Anthropology to Improve Research in Policy and Practice. Ethos, 39: 455–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2011.01208.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!