The Limits of Diagnosis: Sex, Law, and Psychiatry in a Case of Contested Marriage
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 119–141, June 2012
How to Cite
Pinto, S. (2012), The Limits of Diagnosis: Sex, Law, and Psychiatry in a Case of Contested Marriage. Ethos, 40: 119–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2012.01243.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!