Shifting in the Zone: Latina/o Child Language Brokers and the Co-construction of Knowledge
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 196–220, June 2012
How to Cite
Eksner, H. J. and Orellana, M. F. (2012), Shifting in the Zone: Latina/o Child Language Brokers and the Co-construction of Knowledge. Ethos, 40: 196–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2012.01246.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!