Interpreting the Nahuat Dialogue on the Envious Dead with Jerome Bruner's Theory of Narrative
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association.
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 411–430, December 2012
How to Cite
Taggart, J. M. (2012), Interpreting the Nahuat Dialogue on the Envious Dead with Jerome Bruner's Theory of Narrative. Ethos, 40: 411–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1352.2012.01268.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!