DISCIPLINES OF PRESENCE IN MODERN TURKEY: Discourse, Companionship, and the Mass Mediation of Islamic Practice
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 118–153, February 2008
How to Cite
SILVERSTEIN, B. (2008), DISCIPLINES OF PRESENCE IN MODERN TURKEY: Discourse, Companionship, and the Mass Mediation of Islamic Practice. Cultural Anthropology, 23: 118–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2008.00005.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Mar 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 34
- Total PDF views: 20
- Total HTML views: 14
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.