MORAL AMBITIONS OF GRACE: The Paradox of Compassion and Accountability in Evangelical Faith-Based Activism
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 154–189, February 2008
How to Cite
ELISHA, O. (2008), MORAL AMBITIONS OF GRACE: The Paradox of Compassion and Accountability in Evangelical Faith-Based Activism. Cultural Anthropology, 23: 154–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2008.00006.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Mar 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 55
- Total PDF views: 28
- Total HTML views: 27
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.