THE HUMANITARIAN POLITICS OF TESTIMONY: Subjectification through Trauma in the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 531–558, August 2008
How to Cite
FASSIN, D. (2008), THE HUMANITARIAN POLITICS OF TESTIMONY: Subjectification through Trauma in the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict. Cultural Anthropology, 23: 531–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2008.00017.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!