SPIRITUAL ECONOMIES: Islam and Neoliberalism in Contemporary Indonesia
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 104–141, February 2009
How to Cite
RUDNYCKYJ, D. (2009), SPIRITUAL ECONOMIES: Islam and Neoliberalism in Contemporary Indonesia. Cultural Anthropology, 24: 104–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.00028.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!