MOSCOW'S ECHO: Technologies of the Self, Publics, and Politics on the Russian Talk Show
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 489–522, August 2009
How to Cite
MATZA, T. (2009), MOSCOW'S ECHO: Technologies of the Self, Publics, and Politics on the Russian Talk Show. Cultural Anthropology, 24: 489–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01038.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!