ON THE TRAIL OF LIVING MODIFIED ORGANISMS: Environmentalism within and against Neoliberal Order
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 712–745, November 2009
How to Cite
PEARSON, T. (2009), ON THE TRAIL OF LIVING MODIFIED ORGANISMS: Environmentalism within and against Neoliberal Order. Cultural Anthropology, 24: 712–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01045.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 21
- Total PDF views: 17
- Total HTML views: 4
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.