FLEXIBLE CITIZENSHIP IN DUBAI: Neoliberal Subjectivity in the Emerging “City-Corporation”
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 100–129, February 2010
How to Cite
KANNA, A. (2010), FLEXIBLE CITIZENSHIP IN DUBAI: Neoliberal Subjectivity in the Emerging “City-Corporation”. Cultural Anthropology, 25: 100–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01053.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Feb 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 76
- Total PDF views: 50
- Total HTML views: 26
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.