THE ANTISOCIAL PROFILE: Deception and Intimacy in Greek Psychiatry
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 130–164, February 2010
How to Cite
DAVIS, E. A. (2010), THE ANTISOCIAL PROFILE: Deception and Intimacy in Greek Psychiatry. Cultural Anthropology, 25: 130–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01054.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!