Language, Emotion, and Politics in South India. The Making of a Mother Tongue by Lisa Mitchell
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 173–178, February 2010
How to Cite
MOORE, R. E. (2010), Language, Emotion, and Politics in South India. The Making of a Mother Tongue by Lisa Mitchell. Cultural Anthropology, 25: 173–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01055_3.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!