THE SONGS OF THE SIREN: Engineering National Time on Israeli Radio
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 313–345, May 2009
How to Cite
KAPLAN, D. (2009), THE SONGS OF THE SIREN: Engineering National Time on Israeli Radio. Cultural Anthropology, 24: 313–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2009.01133.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Apr 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 47
- Total PDF views: 23
- Total HTML views: 24
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.