“THEY COME IN PEASANTS AND LEAVE CITIZENS”: Urban Villages and the Making of Shenzhen, China
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 421–458, August 2010
How to Cite
BACH, J. (2010), “THEY COME IN PEASANTS AND LEAVE CITIZENS”: Urban Villages and the Making of Shenzhen, China. Cultural Anthropology, 25: 421–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2010.01066.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Jul 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 70
- Total PDF views: 52
- Total HTML views: 18
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.