SYMPTOMS OF ANOTHER LIFE: Time, Possibility, and Domestic Relations in Chile's Credit Economy
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 7–32, February 2011
How to Cite
HAN, C. (2011), SYMPTOMS OF ANOTHER LIFE: Time, Possibility, and Domestic Relations in Chile's Credit Economy. Cultural Anthropology, 26: 7–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2010.01078.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Feb 2011. Cumulative views from 3 Feb 2011 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 70
- Total PDF views: 49
- Total HTML views: 21
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.