SINCERITY VERSUS SELF-EXPRESSION: Modern Creative Agency and the Materiality of Semiotic Forms
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 462–484, August 2011
How to Cite
WILF, E. (2011), SINCERITY VERSUS SELF-EXPRESSION: Modern Creative Agency and the Materiality of Semiotic Forms. Cultural Anthropology, 26: 462–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2011.01107.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Vol. 26, Issue 4, 706, Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!