WATER FLOWING NORTH OF THE BORDER: Export Agriculture and Water Politics in a Rural Community in Baja California
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 565–588, November 2011
How to Cite
ZLOLNISKI, C. (2011), WATER FLOWING NORTH OF THE BORDER: Export Agriculture and Water Politics in a Rural Community in Baja California. Cultural Anthropology, 26: 565–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2011.01112.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!