A PROPERLY POLITICAL CONCEPT OF LOVE: Three Approaches in Ten Pages
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 683–691, November 2011
How to Cite
BERLANT, L. (2011), A PROPERLY POLITICAL CONCEPT OF LOVE: Three Approaches in Ten Pages. Cultural Anthropology, 26: 683–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2011.01120.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 13 Oct 2011 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 119
- Total PDF views: 80
- Total HTML views: 39
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.