PIRACY, CIRCULATORY LEGITIMACY, AND NEOLIBERAL SUBJECTIVITY IN BRAZIL
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 28–49, February 2012
How to Cite
DENT, A. S. (2012), PIRACY, CIRCULATORY LEGITIMACY, AND NEOLIBERAL SUBJECTIVITY IN BRAZIL. Cultural Anthropology, 27: 28–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01125.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!