WITCHCRAFT, BUREAUCRAFT, AND THE SOCIAL LIFE OF (US)AID IN HAITI
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 50–75, February 2012
How to Cite
CAPLE JAMES, E. (2012), WITCHCRAFT, BUREAUCRAFT, AND THE SOCIAL LIFE OF (US)AID IN HAITI. Cultural Anthropology, 27: 50–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01126.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Feb 2012. Cumulative views from 1 Feb 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 90
- Total PDF views: 69
- Total HTML views: 21
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.