IMMUNOLOGY, A DUBIOUS ALLY OF ANTHROPOLOGY? A Comment on David Napier's “Nonself Help: How Immunology Might Reframe the Enlightenment”
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 153–161, February 2012
How to Cite
MARIE MOULIN, A. (2012), IMMUNOLOGY, A DUBIOUS ALLY OF ANTHROPOLOGY? A Comment on David Napier's “Nonself Help: How Immunology Might Reframe the Enlightenment”. Cultural Anthropology, 27: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01133.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Feb 2012. Cumulative views from 1 Feb 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 27
- Total PDF views: 12
- Total HTML views: 15
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.