THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN OF CENTRAL INDIA: Sovereignty at Varying Thresholds of Life
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 383–407, May 2012
How to Cite
SINGH, B. (2012), THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN OF CENTRAL INDIA: Sovereignty at Varying Thresholds of Life. Cultural Anthropology, 27: 383–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01148.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 May 2012. Cumulative views from 2 May 2012 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 31
- Total PDF views: 22
- Total HTML views: 9
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.