BEANS BEFORE THE LAW: Knowledge Practices, Responsibility, and the Paraguayan Soy Boom
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 65–85, February 2013
How to Cite
HETHERINGTON, K. (2013), BEANS BEFORE THE LAW: Knowledge Practices, Responsibility, and the Paraguayan Soy Boom. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 65–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01173.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!