ASCERTAINING DEADLY HARMS: Aesthetics and Politics of Global Evidence
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 86–109, February 2013
How to Cite
HODŽIĆ, S. (2013), ASCERTAINING DEADLY HARMS: Aesthetics and Politics of Global Evidence. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 86–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1360.2012.01174.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Feb 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 101
- Total PDF views: 45
- Total HTML views: 56
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.