“WHITE PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!” Worrying about Authenticity, Museum Audiences, and Working in Native American–Focused Museums1
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 33–36, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Zimmerman, L. J. (2010), “WHITE PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!” Worrying about Authenticity, Museum Audiences, and Working in Native American–Focused Museums. Museum Anthropology, 33: 33–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1379.2010.01073.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!