ENCOUNTERS WITH POLYNESIA IN BRITAIN: Art, Ancestors, Artists, and Curators
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 10–22, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Hooper, S., Jacobs, K., Jessop, M. and Nuku, G. (2012), ENCOUNTERS WITH POLYNESIA IN BRITAIN: Art, Ancestors, Artists, and Curators. Museum Anthropology, 35: 10–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1379.2012.01118.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Arts and Humanities Research Council. Grant Number: RG/AN10253/APN16516
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!