ANCIENT AND MODERN: The Alaska Collections at the Hearst Museum of Anthropology
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 58–70, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Graburn, N. (2012), ANCIENT AND MODERN: The Alaska Collections at the Hearst Museum of Anthropology. Museum Anthropology, 35: 58–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1379.2012.01122.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!